Stahlwille 730N Hand Torque Wrenches
The mechanical 730N torque wrench features an extremely wide range and is suitable for accurate application up to 1000 N·m. Its QuickSelect technology makes setting the target torque particularly easy – and very accurate. Unlock, set and lock the control knob in the end of the handle. The audible and tactile mechanism and the fine adjustment ring scale simplify setting.
- Accurate one-handed setting – quick & easy control using the knob at the end of the handle
- Audible setting positions
- Fail-safe setting mechanism in the knob
- Clearly readable twin scale (N·m and ft·lb)
- Noticeable double signals when the preset torque is reached
- Square drives with QuickRelease safety locks – for 9×12 mm, 14×18 mm and 22×28 mm
- Handle is resistant to oils, grease, fuels, brake fluids and Skydrol
- Deviation of indication ± 3%
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.