Norbar – Hand Torque Wrenches
SPECIAL OFFERS ON NORBAR HAND TORQUE WRENCHES
Please call Nick on 01909 550767 to find out more.
Norbar Torque Tools manufacture an extensive range of high quality torque wrenches to cover torque values from 1 N·m to 2000 N·m. They are designed and manufactured to exceed international standards for accuracy.
In addition to the normal ‘adjustable’ torque wrenches, Norbar offer Production ‘P’ Type versions which can be pre-set and dedicated to a particular application. This setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration.
All Norbar torque wrenches are offered as standard with a quality ratchet. For applications where interchangeable end fittings are required, ‘Torque Handles’ are also available in various models up to 650 N·m.
- Robust construction gives accurate results, ±4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- The break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing.
- Dual scaled, N·m and lbf·ft.
- All models are also available as Production ‘P’ types with no setting scale. These must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar’s Professional Torque Tester.
- Torque wrench calibration service and repair service available
24hr 07860 373425
|Model||Torque Range (Nm)||Square Drive||Weight (g)||Length (mm)|
|3AR||100-500||3/4 or 1"||5.2||910|
|4R||150-700||3/4 or 1"||6.3||1150|
|4AR||200-800||3/4 or 1"||6.4||1250|
|5R||300-1000||3/4 or 1"||7.3||1474|
|5AR||700-1500||3/4 or 1"||10.4||1475|