110v TEWS – Angled
The TEWS range of Juwel Nutrunners is a well established range of tools. With a torque range from 150 Nm to 15,000 Nm.
- Freely turning drive unit
- Quick and precise
- 2-step gear ri./le.
- 200 torque settings
- Modular build with bearings for continuous use
- With a torque deactivation system with an accuracy of +/- 3.5% at consistent screwing application
- Quick, precise, safe and low-noise
- Devices available in 230 Volt and 110 Volt versions
- Newly designed drive motor characterised by its robust and maintenance-friendly structure as well as by high performance reserves
- Right- and left-ward rotation and a 2-step gear; adjustable with 200 torque settings
- Any position of the operating unit possible; drive motor can be freely turned by 360°, which ensures comfortable positioning of the device on the screw connection
- Can optionally be either with a load release. This leads to independent loosening of the torsion between the push-on socket and the support. The drive motor briefly turns into the opposite direction for this. This option is indispensable for short assembly times and offers best work safety.
|TEWS - 84||TEWS - 104||TEWS - 244||TEWS- 354||TEWS - 504||TEWS - 604||TEWS - 904|
|Torque range||150 - 850 Nm||280 - 1.200 Nm||360 - 2.500 Nm||360 - 3.500 Nm||700 - 5.000 Nm||816 - 6.000 Nm||1.024 - 10.000 Nm|
|Square drive||3/4" - 1"||1"||1"||1 1/2"||1 1/2"||1 1/2"||1 1/2"|
|Gearbox Ø||88 mm||88 mm||88 mm||88 mm||88 mm||130 mm||130 mm|
|Height||270 / 275 mm||275 mm||305 mm||315 mm||365 mm||350 mm||390 mm|
|Reaction arm||1,6 kg||1,6 kg||1,6 kg||3,5 kg||3,5 kg||5,7 kg||5,7 kg|
|Weight||9,5 / 9,7 kg||9,9 kg||11,5 kg||12,3 kg||14,4 kg||18,0 kg||20,8 kg|
|Idle speed||16 U/min||14 U/min||10 U/min||9 U/min||3 U/min||6,5 U/min||2,5 U/min|